Loaner Car Policy
At Heller Motors, we offer a complimentary loaner vehicle on an appointment basis for your extended repair needs. We kindly request your cooperation in following a few basic policies while driving your loaner vehicle.
Please call in advance of your arrival to make an appointment for your loaner vehicle.
- Services requiring less than overnight do not qualify for loaner vehicle use
- Due to insurance regulations, the driver is required to provide proof of insurance
- The driver must be at least 21 years of age, the owner and named insured of the vehicle in for service (driver’s insurance policy and provider will be the primary in the event of a motor vehicle accident)
- The driver of the loaner vehicle will need to present a valid driver’s license and a major credit card
- Only the person(s) listed on the rental agreement are eligible to operate the loaner vehicle
- All highway/bridge/tunnel tolls, as well as traffic and parking tickets incurred during the duration of the agreement are the responsibility of the driver
- The driver is authorizing the use of the listed credit card for the payment of any traffic, parking or toll violations while the loaner car is in his/her possession
- Please ensure that the loaner vehicle is inspected with our loaner staff prior to leaving the premises – all damage not noted on the original condition report are the responsibility of the driver
- Heller Motors is not responsible for personal property left in the loaner vehicle
- In case of a motor vehicle accident, driver must provide a police report and a claim number from the insurance company at the the time of the accident, prior to the vehicle’s return to Heller Motors
- Smoking, food and pets are not permitted in loaner vehicles. Failure to comply will result in a $150 cleaning fee.
- Use of loaner vehicles outside a 100-mile radius of the dealership is not permitted
- In an effort to maintain an ample inventory of loaner vehicles for all Heller Motors clients, this vehicle must be returned within 24 hours of the completion of service, or is subject to a $75 per rental charge
- Mileage is limited to 100 miles per day; any excess mileage may result in the customer being charged 20 cents per mile exceeded