Heller Motors Coronavirus Information & FAQ
We want to thank our customers for your loyalty and understanding during the last few months during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are excited to be back at the dealership and even more excited to help you with your purchase and service needs. We look forward to keeping you informed on your buying and service options. We hope you’ll find this information useful, but should you have any questions, please feel free to call at (877) 620-5299 or contact us here.
Is Heller Motors Open Right Now?
Heller Motors is now open!
In accordance with CDC guidelines for the state of Illinois, our showroom is now open, with no appointment necessary. If you are more comfortable shopping from home, we offer virtual appointments and nationwide delivery. You are welcome to contact us at Heller Motors, or you can give us a call at (877) 620-5299. You can also click on the “have a conversation” button at the bottom of the page to chat with someone instantly during business hours!
Can I Buy a Car from Heller Motors Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Heller Motors right now.
Heller Motors is committed to serving our customers any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or Lincoln, or one of our many used cars for sale right now, you have the option of coming to our dealership or shopping from the comfort of your own home. Our virtual appointments and test drives bring our showroom right to your living room. We even deliver nationwide!
Whether you purchase here in Pontiac or choose delivery, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we’ve received from local authorities. Our staff is also trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
Learn more about the Heller Motors delivery service here.
Is Heller Motors Open for Service?
Our service department is open regular hours. Try our new Mopar Express Lane – no appointment needed for fast oil changes and scheduled maintenance like tire rotations, wiper blade replacement, brake repair and more! In addition to Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Lincoln, we service all makes and models.
If you prefer to schedule an appointment for service, you can make an appointment online here or call us (815) 842-2552.
If you prefer to stay home but still need service, we are also offering complimentary pickup and delivery service in a 50-mile radius of Pontiac.
What Are the New Heller Motors Sanitation Measures?
Here at Heller Motors, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we’ve taken additional measures to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!